We have a wonderful programme of chamber music concerts to take us all the way through to the end of 2019 and beyond. Save the dates now and avoid diary clashes! Our unique concerts are a major source of funding for Maxability’s charitable work, and we hope you will take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to hear some of the very best music ever composed, played live by exceptional musicians in a highly convivial atmosphere.
All concerts take place on Saturday evenings at 7pm near Arnos Grove, North London (N14). Full booking instructions are below. We look forward to seeing you there. To be added to our mailing list, please fill in your details below. Details of concerts are usually emailed out four or five weeks in advance.
Concerts in 2018
- 14th April: Reiko Fujisawa
- 12th May: Odysseus Piano Trio
- 9th June: Hampden Quartet with Libby Burgess, piano
- 7th July: Grier Piano Trio
- 15th September: Namara Piano Trio
- 27th October: Sam Kelly and Jamie Francis
- 17th November: Rosamunde Piano Trio
- 16th December: Annual Private Grier Piano Trio
Concerts in 2019
- 2nd February: Atsuko Kawakami Piano Recital
- 23rd March: Fitzwilliam String Quartet
- 27th April: Bottrill Duo
- 25th May: Namara Piano Trio
- 6th July: Grier Piano Trio
- 7th September: Roskell Piano Trio
- 12th October: Trio Concertante
- 16th November: Rosamunde Piano Trio
- December: Annual Private Grier Piano Trio
- Send an email, indicating how many places you require, also stating whether payment will be by cheque or bank transfer (you can also use our online contact form to get in touch).
- Once you have received a confirmation of your booking, send a cheque payable to Maxability (address will be provided) or make a direct bank transfer (bank details will be emailed to you with your confirmation).
- Please support us by signing a Gift Aid form either at the concert or online if purchasing ceramics or making a donation.
Please note that the standard donation is £35 per person, including an excellent supper and wine (£30 for concert only) and 5 raffle tickets to win one of our beautiful ceramic pieces made by our students who attend our Maxability classes. The raffle is drawn on the evening of the concert.
Concerts begin at 7pm. Doors are open from 6.30pm, when you may wish to reserve your seat(s) on arrival and enjoy a glass of wine.
There is no parking at the venue, but plenty of parking spaces are available on the roads in the surrounding area.